Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Duff Plumbing in Norristown Does It Again

Our bathroom toilette started making a water noise as if it was filling up the tank for about 10 seconds, then stop, then wait for three minutes and start over again. I took a picture of the tank...





... and went to my favorite pluming supply store, Duff Plumbing, 201 East, Lafayette Street, Norristown PA 19401, 610-275-4453 http://www.duffcompany.com/ and showed the guy my pic. He told me that it sounds like the toilette is leaking water and the first step would be to replace the flapper. He told me to run my finger along the rim to make sure there is no gunk or residue.





Three dollars later, I replaced the flapper and the problem is solved. This took about 2 minutes to fix. Thanks Duff.





Location:201 East Lafayette Street, Norristown PA 19401

No comments:

Post a Comment