Friday, February 14, 2014

Don't get ripped off at MODERN VAC & SEW

If you happen to be near the Roxborough/Andorra Section of Philadelphia, PA, avoid the MODERN VAC & SEW in the Andorra Shopping Center...  Here was my experience:

I took my vacuum machine in for repair.  They charged a $29.95 fee up front to look at the machine.  A few days later, they called with a laundry list of items that needed repair, totally $106.00.  The machine new was only $20 more than that, so I went to their store, picked up the machine and took it to the Oreck store in Ardmore, PA.  They looked at the machine, flipped it upside down, replaced the belt, charged me $7.10 which included 2 additional replacement belts in case I wanted to do the repair on my own in the future, and sent me on my way.  Keep in mind that I am using a Hoover Windtunnel vacuum cleaner, so hat's off to Oreck and avoid getting ripped off at MODERN VAC & SEW.

RECOMMENDED:

My Oreck Store

myoreckstore.com/

16 Greenfield Ave, Ardmore, PA 19003
(610) 658-0728

No comments:

Post a Comment