Monday, January 10, 2011

Save Your Soap!

What do you do with your bar of soap remnant once it's worn down to a shadow of it's original self?
Do you throw yours away? Collect them? Give them to Ted Williams?

I have come up with a solution to save your soap remnants, adding at least a weeks worth of use on an annual basis, possibly more.

Step 1: Grab a new bar of soap, bring it in the shower

Step 2: Use your old soap remnant (I like to do this when it's still one piece if possible)

Step 3: Notice that the old soap is now pliable after using it

Step 4: Squeeze the old soap onto the new bar of soap with two hands (I interlock my fingers together and clamp with my palms as hard as possible)

Step 5: put the soap on it's tray and let stand/dry until the next usage




Congratulations, you have now successfully fused your old soap with the new soap!

No comments:

Post a Comment